How about the railroad themed restaurants you have been to? Here's a list from the top of my head, although I am sure there are plenty more...
1) Barstow McDonalds (great RR theme and old passenger cars, although they seem to have a serious AC issue and the food is McDonalds, which isn't really food).
2) Carneys in West Hollywood and Studio City (Tommy's/Pink's type chili dogs and burgers served inside old RR cars. Food is crap, but the places look cool.)
3) Formosa Cafe in West Hollywood - the bar is an old Pacific Electric Red Car... although the front of it has been altered, making it just look like the back of the building. Food and drinks here are quite good.
4) Buellton - abandoned diner made up of two Los Angeles Transit Line trolley cars. Sadly, I've heard this is being torn down.
5) Victoria Station - long abandoned, as far as I know, but I think still there at San Juan Capistrano station.
6) Polly's Pies - Yorba Linda - Pacific Electric train station
7) Ruby's - Orance - Santa Fe station
8) Corona ATSF station is now some sort of bar
9) Rialto Pacific Electric station is now a Mexican restuarant
10) Balboa (Newport) Pavillion, which was also the Pacific Electric station is now an upscale restuarant with amazing views of the water.
11) Santa Monica - Enterprise Fish Company is in a Pacific Electric building which was once an station annex and later a PE bus garage.
12) Cole's Beef Dip is in the old PE Terminal in downtown LA.
13) Phillipe's Beef Dip is near LAUPT and RR themed
14) Shafter - some kind of diner made out of a Pacific Electric car (was closed the one time I tried to eat there).
15) Newport Beach Spaghetti Factory (think they have a trolley).
16) Hollywood Spaghetti Factory (had a trolley in the middle of the floor... have closed down though... no idea what became of trolley)
Okay - that's all this old brain can come up with. Please add to the list.